dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Monday, March 07, 2005
Oh man. Results are back. U noe, sumtimes i feel getting the results is the part I hate most, rather than studying or taking for the exam. Man..I didnt perform up to par, definitely, but I'm kinda satisfied with a acouple of subjects..here are a list of themENGLISH: 87--A1 woohoo CHINESE: 66--B3 MATHS: 94--A1 woohoo SCIENCE: 80--A1 woohoo HIST: 60--B4 yucks LIT: 68--B3--disappointing!! ARGG!! Well there u have it. I dun noe why I did so badly. How am i gonna tell my folks? hey're gonna be be so sad their eyes turn red. haix..So sad siaz. JM OUT. |